Finally! This weekend and tonight I got started on the custom router fence construction. Everything is being built out of 3/4 inch baltic birch plywood... just about the best thing I've ever found for jigs. This is a great project to ease myself back into the swing of things again because after a month or more of finishing work on the office build it's natural that you get a little "rusty".
So far I've cut all the pieces to rough dimension, milled the dados for the t-tracks and the connection between a couple of the pieces, and confirmed everything fits properly. Tomorrow night I'll do the drilling and if it doesn't get too late routing the slots. At that point all I'll have left is final assembly.
It actually looks pretty close to the plan! :) The square support blocks here still do need to be cut into triangles, and I need to verify the size of the vacuum insert and get a hole saw blade to cut the opening. Keep forgetting to go by the home center to do that...