Monday, February 13, 2012

Simulations - Partie Deux



Some of you may have seen a previous version of this simulation. (If not, go -Here-.) That earlier one showed conditions during construction. But during a pre-construction meeting recently it was suggested that I create another simulation showing how things will work once construction is complete, and verify that the airline will be able to drag the number of carts they did previously (4). So this was it.

From this we see that the airline should be able to make all the turns again with four carts. It will be close, but according to the software they'll be able to make it.

I can say that I will be as interested as anyone to see how accurate this software performed! This is the first best test I've ever put it through!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me, you have my OK, proceed gentlemen! :-)

    ReplyDelete