Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Holidays!!!

And Merry Shipmas to you all! I didn't reach either of my 2017 WoWS goals this year; I didn't quite get an elite captain (19 skill pts), nor did I graduate to a Tier 10 ship. Both of those will be easily achieved in 2018 if I don't rage quit somewhere along the way. (For anyone who spends any time at all playing this game rage quitting is always a real possibility. :) With the help of supportive friends (of which we have many online) we may still be interested in it all come holiday season 12 months from now.

The short animation here is all about one of the most special achievement medals the game offers: the Kracken. I don't score a lot of Krackens (5 kills in a match) but I have had a few recently, and none of them came as easily for me as they do for our intrepid animated captain below. I do enjoy the same elation when I get mine as he does however.

So sit back, relax, and Enjoy! And may blessings be on you and yours for a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment