Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Clemson Screening



The YouTube notes for this video describe today's replay as being as much about a battle as it is my freshman Adobe Premier Pro video editing "skills". I'm finally dipping a toe into the game of real video editing and as such am still at the low end of the learning curve. There isn't anything special here, I'm just getting a taste of the basics and moving away from the live commentary idea. Over time I hope to refine the editing workflow, set a template, and improve my narration (too much dead air at times... I'm a quiet sort anyway), and create more standardize content. For now however sit back and enjoy a little carnage on the salty waters surrounding the Solomon Islands as delivered by Capt bubby_koa's USN Clemson tier IV destroyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment