Friday, January 15, 2016

Something Completely New



Yes, it's true. I've started creating and posting my own World of Warships replay content. So far unfortunately I seem to be swallowing a fair bit of saltwater. But that will change. Or not. We shall sea. (see what I did there? :)

The videos in the playlist will continue to grow over time, and I might even expand to other categories. For now if you click the small icon next to the numbers at top left a dialog will open showing the entire set of videos available at the time of your visit. From there you can select what you'd like to watch. The most current upload will be shown here as #1 on the list. Production quality will probably be all over the map for a while as I sort out settings here and there, but things should settle down eventually.

Enjoy!

1 comment: