Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pixelstick Light Painting



Have you ever tried light painting a photograph? Have you ever wanted to? If you have a few hundred bucks burning a hole in your 2013 Christmas gift budget a couple of enterprising Kickstarter guys have something that just might just take your photography, "I'd like to be able to do that", wish list to a whole new level.

Deadline for ordering now is Dec 13, 2013. Estimated delivery is May 2014. Every Kickstarter project is a risk, but I've been involved in five (5) so far and every one has delivered exactly what I expected. YMMV.

For more information be sure to visit the Kickstarter pixelstick - Light painting evolved webpage.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that certainly takes night painting to a new level! I haven't done it for awhile, might have to have my medical problems fixed up before I could try it again as I sure can't move very fast in the dark right now!

    ReplyDelete